Psalms 84:11

"For the LORD God is a sun and shield;

the LORD bestows favour and honour;

no good thing does He withhold

from those whose walk is blameless."


READ THIS: How To Post Your Blog

No testimony or sharing is too trivial or unimportant, please send as many and as often as you would like to share! We are looking forward to read everyone of them!!

BLOG SOON! :)

Email to tenthousandblessings@gmail.com
LATEST Blog entry...

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Guan - God's Favor

I want to thank God for His favor upon me. He is indeed gracious and merciful. I have been praying to God for wisdom regarding the restructuring of one of the sections in my department where we had to outsource the work and as a result we had to find jobs for the affected staff. It was God's mercy that we could keep all the staff, except for one, due to retirement of some older staff in other areas. For this particular staff, I had dreaded to tell him that I could not keep him but I thank God that I did not have to do that. You see before I could break the news to him, he volunteered to accept the separation package and in fact he was looking forward to retire to do some business.

Another demonstration of God's favor was when I had to attend a meeting with senior management regarding some papers which I needed their approval. The Chairman had a reputation of being a tough and difficult boss. There were a number of papers which my department had submitted and I was not looking forward to the meeting. I prayed and I got my kids to pray. I felt I really needed a lot of prayers! I want to thank God that on that day God's wonderful favor was upon me. I did not have to defend too much the papers as he was doing the defending for me! Before the others could say anything, he would say that he agreed with the recommendations; and when others had questions about the papers he would answer their questions! All the papers were approved without breaking a sweat!

To God Be The Glory !!



No comments: