Psalms 84:11

"For the LORD God is a sun and shield;

the LORD bestows favour and honour;

no good thing does He withhold

from those whose walk is blameless."


READ THIS: How To Post Your Blog

No testimony or sharing is too trivial or unimportant, please send as many and as often as you would like to share! We are looking forward to read everyone of them!!

BLOG SOON! :)

Email to tenthousandblessings@gmail.com
LATEST Blog entry...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

From Elizabeth


Hi, I wish to share a miracle that God has done in my colleague (Wendy)'s son. I remembered that during the last week of 2007, I shared something on my colleague-Wendy. Her husband's health (cancer and has 6 months to live according to doctor) and also her 1 year old son's kidney problem.

God has done His first miracle on the boy...He was diagnosed with an expanded kidney which he had undergone some tests (tubes and x rays etc). Doctor then said that the 1 yr old boy may have to go through an operation to correct the problem. Wendy's family was anxious and sad. I told her that I would pray and will have the church pray about this as well.

This morning, Wendy came over to me and thanked me for our prayers coz the test result was well. She was so excited and happy. She told me that the doctor mentioned this as a miracle. Though the swell on the kidney is still there, doc says it will heal by itself and no ops needed and next review is in 1 years time. Praise be to God!!! Miracles do happens!!

I believe God will bless another miracle on Wendy's husband. Please pray together with me for his health and the salvation of the family.

Elizabeth

No comments: