Psalms 84:11

"For the LORD God is a sun and shield;

the LORD bestows favour and honour;

no good thing does He withhold

from those whose walk is blameless."


READ THIS: How To Post Your Blog

No testimony or sharing is too trivial or unimportant, please send as many and as often as you would like to share! We are looking forward to read everyone of them!!

BLOG SOON! :)

Email to tenthousandblessings@gmail.com
LATEST Blog entry...

Monday, January 14, 2008

From Pastor Daniel


Last year, I requested the Prayer group to pray that I may find a Pastors accountability group that i can be part of. On Tuesday, 8 Jan 08, I received an invitation to join a pastor's accountability group that is being set up. Praise God for giving me this opportunity to share my life with pastoral peers.

Pastor Daniel

No comments: