Psalms 84:11

"For the LORD God is a sun and shield;

the LORD bestows favour and honour;

no good thing does He withhold

from those whose walk is blameless."


READ THIS: How To Post Your Blog

No testimony or sharing is too trivial or unimportant, please send as many and as often as you would like to share! We are looking forward to read everyone of them!!

BLOG SOON! :)

Email to tenthousandblessings@gmail.com
LATEST Blog entry...

Friday, February 15, 2008

To God be the glory.

                       On Sunday 27 Jan 2008 whilst praying together with brothers and sisters for those who went forward for the baptism of the Holy Spirit, in the midst of worshiping and praying I saw our Lord standing in front of God's people. His presence was bright, awesome and strong. I wept and reverently asked what He wants me to say. I heard the word 'Immerse' and 'Love'. I felt so strongly and shared with the church 'I see our Lord Jesus and He wants His children to immerse in His love"
All glory to Him and Him alone.

Sabrina G Y Ang

No comments: